Tech Finds respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to responding promptly to notices of alleged copyright infringement. This DMCA Policy outlines our procedures for handling copyright infringement claims on our website. If you believe your copyrighted work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the process outlined below.
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative thereof and you believe that content on Tech Finds infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement to us. Your notification should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of alleged infringement.
Please send all notifications of claimed infringement and counter-notifications to:
Email: [email protected]
Tech Finds reserves the right to remove or disable access to any content that is alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We may also terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Changes to DMCA Policy:
We reserve the right to modify or update this DMCA Policy at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our website after such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised policy.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we uphold the rights of copyright owners and protect intellectual property.
- The Tech Finds Team